Below are the training topics offered to residential treatment facilities. Please contact Rudolph Martin, directly, for pricing and customization.
- Managing Residential Clients Differently Introduction to Resident Treatment.
- Successful Supervision Importance & Definition of Supervision.
- Residential Documentation Areas & Importance of Documentation.
- Behavior Modification Shaping behaviors.
- Professional Boundaries & Management Maintaining a professional environment with clients and co-workers
- Communication Communication skills with client, co-workers, and community partners.